- supports joint functions with its anti-inflammatory properties
- promotes optimal liver functions
- promotes digestion and overall health
- promotes healthy skin
- assists in blood purification
- supports the immune system
- relieves itchy sensations from rashes due to allergies
Did you know?
Turmeric, curcumins in particular, supports healthy inflammatory functions to maintain overall health and vitality. Turmeric also helps rid the body of toxins.
Curcumin and its metabolites act as an anti-oxidant to minimize oxidative stress as well as support healthy joint functions. If applied externally on wounds, turmeric helps stop bleeding and if taken internally, it helps increase blood flow.