- promotes and supports adrenal wellness
- provides tranquility and calmness to the mind
- helps balance stress and energy levels
- supports the immune system
- helps decrease excessive mucous production
- helps fight acute and chronic inflammation
- helps in allergy and asthma relief
Did you know?
Holy basil, also known as Tulsi, is considered “The Queen of all Herbs” for its restorative and spiritual properties. It has been used for thousands of years for stress management, natural detoxification, and restoration of balance and harmony within the body. Classified by modern research as an “adaptogenic” herb helping to counter life’s stresses, Tulsi has been shown to have natural anti-depressant and anti-anxiety effects, similar to the effects of anti-depressant drugs.
It also has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal characteristics to aid in fighting pathogens responsible for various human infections.
Tulsi enhances the body’s resistance to changes in weather and is especially beneficial in fighting respiratory tract infections because of its anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-allergic properties.